Leanne Young-Fritchie, FNP-C
Leanne Young-Fritchie is a native of Memphis Tennessee and moved to Boone in 1996 to begin her practice.
She is a graduate of the University of Tennessee with a Master of Science in Nursing, and has practiced locally for more than 20 years as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
She opened Mountain Laurel Family Practice in 2009 with the expressed goal of creating a practice environment centered around providing supportive patient care. Leanne is board certified by the American Nurse Credentialing Center.
She has been married since 1994 and has two daughters.
Erin Hively, FNP-BC
Erin Hively, is a native of southeast MI who relocated to the mountains of Boone in 2001.
She receiver her ADN from Caldwell Community College, her BSN from Appalachian State and graduated from ETSU with a Master of Science in Nursing; she is certified by the American Nurse Credentialing Center. She's been an advanced practice nurse locally for several years providing care to the community in areas of primary care, as well as mental health.
Erin is overjoyed to join and practice with Leanne Young-Fritchie and the rest of the Mountain Laurel family. She enjoys meeting health care needs of patients holistically, thinking about the whole person and taking a patient centered care approach. She and her family enjoy hiking, camping, gardening, traveling, spectating sports, and spending time water skiing on Watauga Lake. She is an avid runner and enjoys running local races but never hesitates to travel for marathons at distant locations.
Mountain Laurel Family Practice strives to provide you and your family with access to continous and comprehensive care that is structured to meet all of your medical needs, which may include the coordination of care across multiple settings. We provide equal access to all patients, regardless of your insurance status.
Mountain Laurel Family Practice is concerned with your whole person care, including your behavioral/mental healthcare. This care may, in some instance, be handled within our office.
Help Us Help You:
* Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your visit.
* Please bring a current medication list or your medication bottles to each visit.
* Please bring insurance care and co-payments to each visit.
Between office Visits
* Refills are issued during visits, it is YOUR responsibility to follow up before you are out of medications.
* Controlled medications are only refilled at office visits and will not be issued unless seen.
* Antibiotics will not be issued over the phone.
* All patients are allowed ONE "no-show", if a second occurs we will not be able to continue to see you as a patient.
* We require a 24 hour notice for cancellations so that we may give someone else the opportunity to be seen.
* All patient will be charged $25.00 for "no-show" appointments and any appointments cancelled without a 24 hour notice.